MAXI CARDIGAN & STAN SMITH

Friday, April 17, 2015

Friday, how did we get here so quickly? Can't believe it's almost weekend already - for most people at least, as I work on weekends as well. It was such a sunny week here in Holland! I know I talk about the weather quite often, but I just can't help it that I'm feeling much better when the sun shines.. and I so needed that! The first signs of Spring are here, so you can imagine that I sat outside in the sun almost all day haha. I hope this weather continues, because I'm so over the cold, rainy days. 

As of late, I catch myself choosing a different style when it comes to my outfit choices. Still simple, but sometimes a little more sporty. How come? Well, as I said before, I wasn't really a big sneaker fan, but recently I've been having my eye on them. Last week Mr. Postman delivered these white Stan Smith sneakers. I was a bit concerned about the size, but they fitted perfectly. I'm so happy I ordered these! And as you can see, long cardigans and Spring coats are the replacements for my winter jackets.. I actually like the combo of the maxi cardigan with the sneakers. What do you think? 

Hope you have a sunny weekend!








Cardigan / Sisters Point
T-shirt, clutch  / SuperTrash
Jeans / Kuyichi
Sneakers / Adidas Stan Smith
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban
Watch, bracelet, ring / Michael Kors


  1. Jaaa, de sneakers staan ook al een poosje op mijn wishlist! Ik vind je vest trouwens ook heerlijk comfi! XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa leuk zijn ze hè?! Ik draag ze non-stop, ben er zo blij mee en ze lopen heerlijk.
      Dankjewel Judith! :)

      Delete
  2. Such a gorgeous look! I totally adore your sporty look!

    Xoxo
    Linda

    http://lapetitebetise.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit :) I like your cardigan.

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!