SuperTrash Odile Coat

Sunday, November 3, 2013

Goodness how I love SuperTrash! Everytime when I go shopping, I always find a nice piece of clothing by this brand. Last weekend I went to Rotterdam and visited the SuperTrash store, it's such a beautiful store. I took a look at their new fall/winter collection and it didn't leave me disappointed. There was one piece of clothing that I immediately saw: a camel wool winter coat. Odile Coat Squirrel is the name, and oh boy, I'm so happy with it! I like that the model is a bit longer, but still not too long. The detachable fur collar, the pockets and the nice details make the whole look complete!






I'm especially happy about the coat since a (light) camel coat is something I have been wanting to find for a while and this coat fulfilled that wish! Normally I would buy a black or another dark shaded coat, but this time I wanted to bring a bright touch into my closet. It's a classy piece that can be used everywhere, at anytime.

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!