Back in autumn

Friday, November 1, 2013

Autumn has definitely started since the severe storm that battered us last week. On one hand I'm a little sad about it as I love the summer season, but on the other hand I'm happy about it. Leaves change color and fall from trees, squirrels nibbling on acorns, pine cones, pumpkins, hot chocolate, burning candles.. Description in one word? Coziness. I love the idea of being home, watching movies and series under a warm blanket with a cup tea while it rains outside. For me, that's the typical autumn feeling.

This week I have another week off, just like last week.. Lucky me I guess. However, I still had several school deadlines to meet. I finished and submitted my research paper and portfolio for my Journalism & Media minor. Fingers crossed that I passed the course! Today I planned to work on my final dissertation, but honestly I gave myself a day off. I went out for a walk, took the camera with me and shot some pictures. It sounds perhaps a bit cliché or cheesy, but I like to go for a walk by myself or with my dogs. I have a lot going on in my mind lately, and getting some fresh air helps me to clear my mind and set everything straight. It just gives me rest I need.

Having said that, I'm going for a looong run now. Love it!

Enjoy your day!! :)








Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!