Pinterest

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Since last year I started to use Pinterest. I knew the website for a longer time and I often visited it, but after some considerations I decided to actually start using it. For the ones who don't know what Pinterest is, it's an online inspiration board where you can 'pin' the pics you find interesting. I really got addicted to this, it's really fun! You don't have to go through all your computer documents in order to find that certain picture you were looking for the whole time. Pinterest makes it all easy for you. You make a board, you pin (or like) the picture that you find interesting, and it's saved. 

You got a little curious? Well, below you find some of my so-called pins.

Inspirational styles:


Beauty:


Home:


Are you on Pinterest already? If so, it would be great if you put your link down below in the comment box. If you're not on Pinterest yet, I can really recommend it! I have to warn you though.. it's addicting!
You can find me on Pinterest here

Today I also made a Facebook page about my blog, feel free to like the page!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!