Lady In Red

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Have you ever noticed how certain colors are able to transform your mood? Well, I most certainly did when I put this coat on. Even though I prefer wearing neutral colors - especially black - red is one of those colors I really like. It's bold and always makes a statement, so ladylike! Now that Summer is - or actually should be - here, I've been catching myself picking the more bright colors out of my wardrobe. The grey skies and the rain we had the last couple of days, don't give me that happy summer feeling at all. So why not wearing that happy summer feeling? Like this coat, I fell for it immediately. Red will never go out of style, it's such a timeless color and it somehow makes me feel cheery.. Now I definitely can confirm that colors really can change your mood haha!







What I'm wearing:
Coat / Zara
Top / SuperTrash
Heels / SuperTrash
Bag / Michael Kors
Sunnies / Ray-Ban
Bracelet, ring / Buddha to Buddha
Ring / MelanO

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!