Big Blog Reveal

Monday, June 22, 2015

The day has come, it's my Big Blog Reveal day! Yay, I can finally launch my new website! As mentioned a couple of weeks ago, I wasn't really happy with my current blog situation. After some considerations and brainstorming hours, I've decided to refresh my entire blog, starting with changing the name and lay-out. From now on, this blog continues under the name C. Avenue!



C. Avenue? Well let me explain.. C stands for, chic, classy, charismatic, cheerful, curious, and - yes indeed, my name, Carian. Basically, an avenue is a wide street lined with trees, but the word actually comes form the French term ''avenir'', which means to come, to arrive. This has nothing specifically to do with my blog, but an avenue is also a way of accomplishing something and since I fully support that way of thinking, I launched my personal blog under the name C. Avenue. It's my creative outlet, my inspired avenue, sprinkled with style, beauty, lifestyle, travel, decoration and every other thing that makes me an extremely happy gal!

I'm very glad I took this decision.. I really hope you like it too and I hope to see you at my new address: www.thecavenue.blogspot.com. Have a lovely week everyone! :)

P.s. Don't forget to follow me on Facebook, TwitterBloglovin'Instagram and Pinterest! I would love to see you there!

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!