Winter shades

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Finally my first outfit picture of the year! It has been pretty cold here and the grey weather didn't support me for some shootings outside either, but when I woke up this morning and saw snowflakes falling down, I couldn't wait no longer. Snow gives me happy feelings, so reason enough to put on some warm clothes and go outside. I really need some furry things to keep me warm these days. My teddy coat and this plaid scarf are my favorites at the moment. When I was younger I didn't wear light shades so often during Wintertime, but right now I actually like it. It really brightens up the dark days, don't you think? What are your must-haves in Winter?


Coat / S. Oliver
Plaid Scarf / Zara
Sunglasses / Ray-Ban
Bag / DKNY

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!