Sneaker Inspiration

Monday, February 2, 2015

It took me quite a time to convince myself to start wearing sneakers outside the gym. I'm much more of a person who wears either boots or flats. Ok, I have to admit that I do own a pair of white converse, but that's it. I somehow always found that a pair of sporty shoes didn't really suit me. The trend of wearing sneakers is daring me though. Some outfit inspiration pictures on Pinterest convinced me to start hunting for a nice pair of running shoes. But (yes, there's a but) as I mentioned lots of times before, I can be quite picky sometimes. So the question remains 'what kind of sneakers do I want to buy?' New Balance or Nike Run? And what about the color? Black, grey or a bright color? My my, it's not an easy decision for someone who likes lots of things, but isn't sure what she likes most. Anyways, it's pretty clear that the hunting part has begun! What do you think of the sneaker trend?

Images via Pinterest
  1. Gave inspiratie! Mooi om te zien op hoeveel verschillende manieren je sneakers kan combineren :)

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/4balou-13049789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dankjewel Balou! Ja, dat vond ik dus ook. Genoeg redenen om in ieder geval een paar aan te schaffen. :)

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!