Hair Inspo

Saturday, January 17, 2015


I've been thinking about some changes to my hair lately. Not specifically with the color, I'm happy with my brunette look, but sometimes I really wish for an update of the model.

Even though I like my hair to be long, because it's simply easy to create a braid, a ponytail or a high bun, I still catch myself dreaming about a shorter cut. I've been scrolling through many pictures on Pinterest and I feel like daring myself to cut it, but I know myself and I know that when I cut my hair off, I like the new model for two weeks where after I start craving for my long hair again. In my opinion it's not so easy to create a nice updo with short hair, I hear you saying 'that's not true, there're plenty of updo's you can create', but yeah, I might be a little bit stubborn. My hair is really fine and I'm afraid that it gets so limp - or limper perhaps - when I cut it short. I really wish for long beautiful, thick hair (who doesn't?!) but it seems that my hair, somehow, stops growing at a certain length haha. 

So yes, I want something different, but I'm not such a dare-devil when it comes to cutting my hair. Should I go for a long blunt cut or just a trim? And what about an (angled) lob? And then.. bangs or no bangs? Decisions, decisions.. Here are some hairspiration pictures. What's your opinion? 

  1. Mooie inspiratie, de kapsels staan hen ook erg goed!

    http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/4balou-13049789

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, dat vond ik ook! Ben er alleen nog steeds niet uit wat ik zal doen..

      Delete
  2. Next week I'm gonna visit a hairdresser and I can't wait till I'll refresh my color :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can imagine, I always get so excited when I go to hairdresser!

      Delete
  3. Oh my!
    These are all lovely!
    But I love the first image most. I think I gotta go to the hairdresser now.
    Thanks for this.

    Current Giveaways:
    White 3D Rose Top via @theurbanumbrella
    Vintage Stripe Sweater via @newlifewithfashion
    Drape Collar Wrap Coat via @felinecreatures
    Low Back Red Dress via @alex-fashion
    Eyelet Flap Clutch via @worldwidestylista
    Off-Shoulder Black Dress via @carriebradshawlied

    Stay in Style,
    Lookbook Store

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment! I know right, I'm still doubting to get those bangs or not haha.

      Delete
  4. Generally speaking bangs are just not worth the work. They either look amazing or horrible and it usually takes an effort to make them look the first. So I would say go for a bolder cut, but skip the bangs : )
    Best,
    CĂ©line from http://smultronstaellen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good point, thanks! I've decided not to do it.. yet haha. Just went for a good trim this time!

      Delete
  5. I've been seriously thinking about cutting my hair this past few months, and those pictures are making me want it even more! Haven't done it already 'cause I'm a chicken ahah :)
    ----
    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know how you feel! I still haven't done it to be honest.. think I'll wait for some years to cut it short.

      Delete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!