Golf Cart Crossing

Saturday, March 15, 2014

Time flies by so fast! Can't believe that I have been 'living' in Rome for almost 2 months! But no need to worry, I still have three months to go! As some of you might know, I'm an intern at ANDIAMO! Services, a company that organizes Italian events, team building activities, incentives, etc. in many Italian and Dutch cities. Together with my colleagues, I'm responsible for the marketing & communication department, meaning that I mainly take care of writing blogs, social media, newsletters, HR, and any other thing that is important to promote the company. Except for, of course, the weekends, I work at the office every day, but yesterday I was able to go outside! We organized a golf cart tour for a group and me and my colleague were happy to go with them and ensure that everything was going the way the tour was planned. Luckily everything went smoothly, it was such a nice experience! Besides the fact that I could spend a day outside the office, golf cart crossing in Rome is a very fun and relaxing way to discover the city! You see every single highlight while a guide tells you all the ins and outs of the city.

I might be honest with you that driving (or sitting in) a golf cart was seriously on my to-do list haha. Never thought I would actually do this in Rome! So yes, I really could recommend you to rent a golf cart when you visit this beautiful city!




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!