Pinky Blazer

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

I don't know what it is, but I have a thing for blazers. I've always had a weakness for these pieces, so no wonder I wear them a lot when it's too chilly to wear just a top and too hot to wear a jacket. The one I'm wearing in the pictures is so easy to wear and the pockets and the zipper around the middle just give the blazer an extra twist. I'm already thinking about other ways to style this one. It would look great with a pair of blue jeans as well.. And oh, what about adding it to a white denim and a white top? Though that might be a bit too summery for now. 

Btw, that reminds me! Can you believe we're halfway September already?! It feels like in a blink of an eye that Summer is gone! I'm still crossing my fingers for lovely warm days, but I'm afraid we all have to give in as chilly days are coming. But hey, let's be optimistic, it's time for layering again. Gotta love Fall for that! I'm planning on doing a Fall inspiration post soon, so stay tuned! Have a lovely week. :)




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!