Summer in June

Friday, June 6, 2014

It seems that Summer is really here now! The weather has been so warm for the last couple of days and the forecast tells pretty good news as well! Since I work in the office from Monday to Friday, wearing long - black - jeans and stuff, I couldn't wait to put on my summer clothes again during the weekend. I know that most 'real' locals here think I'm just a typical tourist, especially since I wear shorts when it's hot outside and they, on the other hand, still wear jeans with jackets, but hey.. why not enjoying the sun and getting a bit tanned? I've waited too long already not to wear dresses and shorts, but last weekend I just couldn't resist it anymore.
Oh, how much I love this weather. Guess it will be beach time tomorrow!


Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!