Stay away, you flu!

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Oh no! Got out of bed with such a sore throat and headache this morning! It started Monday evening already, but today is even worse! Hope I don't get a flu or something, can't really have it right now! So all I'm wearing today is warm clothing with a big scarf. Starting the day with a healthy breakfast and throughout the day I try to keep myself warm with hot tea. Hope I get rid of it soon.

I have to run to work now, it's already week 6 of my internship! Time flies!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!

  1. Oei, beterschap! Je ontbijtje ziet er wel heel lekker uit. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah beterschap ik heb ontzettende buikkrampen en een opgezette buik dus ook niet fijn
    liefs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!