Bonjour Bruxelles. Salut!

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer holiday has almost come to an end. In two weeks I'll be attending my college classes again. My final year of European Studies, eeeek!! Yet, I don't want to think about that, I'm still enjoying my holidays. Like last week for example, I went to Brussels just for one day. I might or might not have been there before.. If so, I must have been very young, but I can't remember. Anyway, since Brussels is close to my hometown - 2 hours by car - I decided to visit this city for a day trip.

Here are some photos:

Cute Belgian houses at the Grote Markt

Manneken Pis (aka Little Man Pee), famous Brussels landmark



Entering this chocolate store was like entering heaven! 


Trying to find the European Parliament.. The roads were blocked everywhere, drove the same route 3 times and it was still not possible to come close to the building. ''Thanks'' to the navigation system I was still able to see just a part of the building.


The famous Atomium building. As a visitor you are able to go inside and go all the way up. Unfortunately I was 10 minutes late to enter the building as it was closed already. Such a pity!



I expected Brussels to be much smaller, but it's actually a huge city and also so crowded! It's a nice city to visit someday. Oh and don't forget to buy some Belgian chocolate!


Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!