Hello, yeah, it's been a while..

Monday, April 15, 2013

As the topic says it's been a quite while since my last post, it's been hard to find the right time to write new blogs. So yeah, my study abroad is unfortunately finished and I'm back at the uni in my home country, so why wouldn't I have time? Truth to be told, time flies by sooo fast! I'm back in The Netherlands for almost 4 months (!) already, but it feels like it was yesterday I arrived in Madrid. I had a busy but an amazing time during my study abroad. I will tell you more about it in one of my next post.

As I mentioned, I've lost blogging a bit and therefore I made a commitment to myself: I'm going to pick it up! Not blogging myself doesn't mean that haven't checked any other blogs, it's quite the opposite actually. I have been reading lots of other blogs and that inspired me to start blogging again, or at least more than I did. I enjoy reading blogs very much and I like to write things off to clear my mind, so I definitely know what to do now!




Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!