New adventures

Monday, August 20, 2012


Now that summer is almost over, it's time to face it: a new school year. As I mentioned in an earlier post, this year won't be the same as all the other school years. Nope, this year I am going to study in Madrid for one semester. This Friday I will be leaving my home country for four months! Can't believe it's my turn to go on study abroad. I still remember the moment I choose to study European Studies and I already was looking forward to my study abroad. And right now, it is actually happening.. In 4 days, aaah!!

I'm reaaaaaaally excited!!! But still, when I lay in my bed, different scenarios are running through my head. I mean, it's a big step I'm taking. Away from everything that is familiar. But you know, I am ready for it. I'm ready for new adventures, ready for meeting new people, and ready for living in a different culture and a different environment. I'm ready to go!

There is this tiny issue though.. What to pack with me to Madrid?! I already got some things together, but I have to say it is not easy to decide what I want to bring with me and what not. If possible, I'd bring my whole closet with me. On the other hand, if I don't bring that much with me, I have a good excuse to buy 'that' cute shirt and 'those' gorgeous boots haha.

So yes, there's still some planning to do before I leave. Buying the last necessary things and finishing packing my stuff. Oh, and if you have any tips about Madrid, feel free to share them!



  1. Haha good luck with it!
    You can do it girl!:)
    I wish you a good trip!
    Love, Jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by, I would love to hear from you!